We will have Kate Nederostek form UT chapter of Alzheimer's Association come and talk to us about resources available to those who care for a loves one with Alzheimer's disease.
She will go over the RESOURCE SAMPLE BOOK (you can order a FREE Copy)
Topics will include:
- Alzheimer's Association Helpline
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's
- Free E-Learning Courses
- Helping Kids and Teens understand Alzheimer's
- Telling others about Alzheimer's
- Alzheimer's support App
- Telephone Caregiver Support group
and much more...
If you have any questions call us at 801.763.0622
Looking forward to seeing you soon.