Do the Holidays Get You Down?
Come join our FREE support group this winter to:
- Learn you are not alone
- Gain tools to help you understand and deal with your grief/loss or pain that gets hard around this time
- Grow your network of support
- Receive relief from sadness and irritability
- Enhance your current relationships
The group runs:
November 6th-December 18th @ 10:30-11:30 am
We will meet once a week during that time (every Thursday morning), in the basement of the American Fork Senior Citizens Center located at 54 East Main Street.
- For seniors who attend, $3 lunch is served right after the group gets out!
All ages are welcome! It's open to the public!
For more information or to save your spot in the group, call (801) 763-3090.