As a caregiver we know how hard you work and how stressful it can be to look after your loved ones. There are more than 65 million adults in America providing unpaid in-home care for a family member. In most cases it is at their own expense. Please be proactive and don't be afraid to ask for help. No one can do it all alone. When you are feeling burnt out it can put a strain on your health and on the relationships around you. Sometimes you need a small break or the time to attend your own doctor appointments.
At Bel Aire Senior Living we can provide you with a safe, family oriented place for your love one to stay while you go somewhere for a short period of time or go on vacation, your loved one can visit up to 14 days at a time.
These are a few amenities we provide:
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals and snacks available throughout the day.
- Trained staff available 24/7 to provide help with all of the activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing personal hygiene, eating, mobility, medication management, and more.
- On site beauty salon or barber shop.
- Social activities such as: guest musical performers, BINGO, manicures, crafts and scenic bus rides.
- Church services on Sunday.
Respite care is based on availability. Contact us today at 801.763.0622 to see if we have a room available. Check out our website for additional information.
Assisted Living Level 1 & 2
Small Room: for one day is $110.00 meals included
Medium Room: for one day is $120 meals included
Less than 6 hours - $20.00/hr plus $5.00/meal
Memory Care or Alzheimer’s Care
Memory care it is $150.00 a day
Less than 6 hours - $25.00/hr plus $5.00/meal
** Price Subject to Change **