PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
*All shifts required every other weekend and 4 hours all major holidays.
The Care Attendant is responsible for the provision of high quality personal care and services to residents to support the choices of residents, while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices.
- Provide residents individualized, direct care with activities of daily living, meals, restorative care and life skills based upon resident preferences, regulations and established best practices.
- Maintain all required documentation in accordance with regulations and established clinical best practices.
- Support residents in self-care, and provide care as necessary for those unable to care for their own needs.
- Observe residents closely, identifying changing needs and conditions at first indication, and
reports immediately to nursing or care attendant leadership as appropriate.
- Participate actively in the resident’s care planning and care conference as requested by the nurse team, serving as the residents’ closest advocate in provision of care and honoring their preferences.
- Consistently work with all team members, led by resident and family preference to meet the needs and desires of all residents.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust priorities in response to resident needs.
- Current CNA certification in the state of Utah.
- Demonstrated competencies in person-directed, elder/resident-directed practice, critical thinking, teamwork, self leadership, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Demonstrated compatibility with Bel Aire Care mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Starting at $9.25/hr
Note: You can also email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com