Everyone has a reason to care about the fight to end Alzheimer's disease.
The devastation of Alzheimer's disease is emotional, physical, and economic.
Did you know?
- 5 million Americans have Alzheimer's disease - 28,000 live in Utah
- Alzheimer's disease is the nation's sixth leading cause of death
- Every 67 seconds someone in the United States develops Alzheimer's disease
- In 2014, Americans will pay $214 billion for Alzheimer's disease care - $150 billion coming from Medicare and Medicaid
- 1 in 6 women over age 65 develop Alzheimer's - 1 in 11 develop breast cancer
- Currently Alzheimer's disease cannot be prevented, cured, or slowed
- Alzheimer's disease will bankrupt America's healthcare system by 2050
- Last year 15.5 million caregivers gave 17.7 billion hours of unpaid care valued at $220 billion
Help solve this growing epidemic by sponsoring the Walk to End Alzheimer's in Utah.
- Utah County - September 6, 2014 - The Shops at Riverwoods
- Salt Lake County - September 13, 2014 - Murray Park
- Cache County - September 20, 2014 - Willow Park
- Weber/Davis - September 27, 2014 - Municipal Gardens
We are excited to share with you the return on investment partnering with the Alzheimer's Association can provide your company. Your support demonstrates positive corporate social responsibility, provides morale boosting volunteer opportunities for employees and is an excellent marketing investment.
Help us fund research to save lives by aligning your brand with the Walk to End Alzheimer's. Please contact our office to learn more at 801-265-1944 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; visit www.alz.org/walk for more information.
Thank you for your continued support!